♥14th of February♥
In Russia, Valentine’s Day is not celebrated as widely as in the West. But we also have a lot of lovers! We offer you to spend an unforgettable time in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi! In addition to a romantic dinner with a panoramic view of the city, we offer:
– yacht trip
– flowers and champagne in the hotel room
– an excursion program to romantic places, accompanied by a professional photographer
– participation in the rite of an old Russian wedding in the tsar residence and much more! Write your wishes and we will offer programme options!
PAN CAKE WEEK
Pancake week or Maslenitsa is one of the favorite holidays in Russia, celebrated every year on different dates. Symbolizes the end of winter and the arrival of spring. Concerts and festivities are dedicated to Maslenitsa. Our company offers tourists not only to taste Russian airy lace and such delicious pancakes with various fillings, but also to share the national holiday with us. We can offer a programme in Moscow or in the towns of the Golden Ring. It is in the small towns of Russia that folk traditions are so alive! At your request, we will offer a programme, taking into account all your preferences.
In 2024 Maslenitsa will be held from 11 to 17 March.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR
In Russia we love holidays. We also celebrate Catholic Christmas on December 25 and January 07 – Orthodox Christmas, and of course, the New Year! Our company offers various Christmas tours in Russia:
– Moscow, Saint Petersburg
– Moscow-Golden Ring
– Moscow-Murmansk-Kola Peninsula – Northern Lights
– Moscow-Irkutsk-Lake Baikal
– Moscow-St. Petersburg-Kazan
It is possible to order a New Year’s program in any region of Russia. Tell us your preferences and we’ll send you options!